Here at Hurdleys Office Furniture, we stock only the best office chairs NZ wide.
Boardroom, Desk & Office Furniture Chairs Online In Auckland, New Zealand
At Hurdleys Office Furniture, we have all kinds of different office chairs, from swivel chairs to sled chairs. Our small, agile team have been supplying New Zealand offices with premium furniture for 40 years, providing only the best customer service. Whether you’re an individual or a team of 100, we have the right chair for you.
The Importance Of Comfortable, Effective Office Chairs.
With more and more companies doing business in offices and boardrooms, it’s more important than ever to ensure comfort in the workplace; people now spend on average 12 hours a day sitting down, both in the office and outside of work.
To maintain a good posture and avoid any health concerns related with sitting down, companies need to ensure that their team have the right chairs. Sitting in an uncomfortable chair all day can also dampen the mood of an employee, decreasing productivity and preventing them from focussing on their work properly.
Even in a meeting, a comfortable chair will mean a happier client, therefore influencing their decisions more in your favour.
How To Choose The Best Office Chair In NZ
It may sound silly but having the right chairs in your office has been proven to improve productivity in the workplace. To ensure the highest level of comfort and overall happiness of your team, there are a few things you need to consider before you buy office chairs online or in-store.
- Budget – Determine your budget from the beginning. Higher prices do not always equal better quality or better comfort.
- Comfort – Make sure that you have your employees’ best interests in mind. If the chair you’re sat in all day is uncomfortable, it’s going to impact your mood, productivity and even create health issues in some cases.
- Space – If you have a small office, it wouldn’t make sense to choose a bigger chair as it then limits space for movement and other furniture. Even if it’s the comfiest chair on the market, filling your office with furniture that is too big can make the room feel smaller and claustrophobic.
- Design – You want your office to look professional to visitors and potential clients, so maybe the bright pink chair isn’t the best choice. Make sure the design of your chair matches both your office and the impression you want to leave on your client.
- Employees – They are the ones who will be spending their days in these chairs, so make sure that they are happy with your choice. Of course, it’s not easy to make everyone happy, especially with a bigger team, but happier employees mean a happier workplace.
Why You Should Choose Hurdleys Office Furniture
We don’t let our customers down. Even if you need chairs the next day, we’ve got you covered. Need 10 chairs in 2 days’ time? We’re on it. Our high-quality furniture can be custom made to suit the needs of you and your employees, delivered when you need it.
You can buy all our office and furniture chairs online, or pop into our showroom at 1 Clayton Street , Newmarket to discuss your requirements and have a look at what we have to offer.
Hurdleys Office Furniture supplies office furniture brands all over New Zealand. We can help you with your office fitouts and find office chairs for your location. Browse our website further or contact us for more information.Read Less
Chairs and seating
Office chairs are an essential part of every business environment, with each situation requiring a specialist type of seat. At workstations and desks, where people are often seated for most of the day, chairs need to deliver ergonomic comfort to protect productivity and long-term health. In other situations, such as visitor seating for offices, there’s less need for support and more need for style.
Our office chair range includes mesh back, task chairs and operator chairs that can be adjusted to each user. Some also have adjustable arm and head rests for greater comfort and support. We can prescribe office chairs according to each user’s sitting hours and role.
An executive chair has to have all the features of a high-quality office or task chair, plus styling that whispers ‘power’. Our range includes attractive high back office chairs with and without arms. A number of models come with leather upholstery, which is comfortable as well as elegant.
Meeting room and visitor chairs
Your boardroom will need a full set of executive chairs that look the part and fit easily under the board table. Meeting rooms usually require a simpler, armless style of chair. Visitor chairs in offices can tie in with décor or be upholstered to match the office owner’s chair.
Café chairs and restaurant chairs
While Hurdleys is an office furniture company, we’re known for a great range of chairs suitable for cafés and restaurants. We choose these chairs carefully – they need to be comfortable, attractive and really hard wearing.
Specialist chairs and bar stools
Our specialist office chair solutions include saddle seats and knee chairs for people with back and postural problems. We also have architectural chairs, which are designed for a tall bench. If you need some cool-looking bar stools for your social area, we have a great range – with and without backs.
Need Help? Get in touch
If you have any questions about our office chairs or other products and services, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Phone: 09 522 2090