The design concept of the Fly chair is driven by the consideration that a chair is a mirror of the human body and its needs. The polypropylene shell has been shaped in order to maximise flexibility and comfort, while simultaneously taking strength and durability requirements into account.
This colourful, multipurpose chair is deal for enhancing everyday life at home, in the office and during leisure time.
Reddot Award winner – 2015
- Indicative weight rating: 130kg
- Indicative sitting hours: 3-4
- Back size (mm): 420w / 405h
- Seat size (mm): 460w / 430d
- Seat height (mm): 450h
- Overall size (mm): 540w / 500d / 845h
- 100% polypropylene
- Strong 16mm*2mm gauge tubular 4leg frame
- Quality polished stainless steel or powder coated frame finishes
- Stackable (refer to specifications)
NB: It is recommended when stacking Fly chairs with seat upholstery they be fitted with plastic under seat covers to avoid becoming marked, dented or damaged.
- Fly seat upholstery (fabric excluded)
- Fully upholstered Chairs (fabric excluded)
- Trolley (indent only)
- Plastic under seat cover
- Alternative shell & frame colours - MOQ’s and selected selected colours only apply (indent only)
Recommended safe stack heights for storage & handling:
- Floor stacking height - 8 chairs or 5 with seat pads
- Trolley stacking height - 12 chairs or 7 with seat pads
Not what you're looking for? Send us an enquiry!