All our board tables are made to order . So when you are making an enquiry please advise what size you are after or how many people you would like to seat.
EONA™ (Everything Old Is New Again) is a modular table system manufactured from post consumer recycled materials. Its outstanding environmental credentials, combined with its sleek and timeless design, makes EONA™ ideal for conference and boardroom tables.
The clean, minimal lines of eona™ combined with the clear space understructure create a table solution with minimal interference to the users.
- 10 year Warranty
- 100% post consumer recycled aluminium for legs and leg support inserts
- Post consumer recycled steel for outer leg supports, rails and adjustable glides* and recyclable polypropylene
- Depth size from 800mm minimum - 1600mm maximum
*steel material is generally produced with a minimum of 10% post consumer content, however our suppliers state that for EONA™ this figure is closer to 40%)
- Adjustable legs can be set at three different angles to create a different aesthetic design for the table
- Adjustment can be made both during and after installation
- EONA™ has been designed for 100% disassembly ready for recycling
- Unlimited lengths sizes
- Large range of colour/texture choices for table top