Temporarily out of stock.
The design concept of the Fly chair is driven by the consideration that a chair is a mirror of the human body and its needs. The polypropylene shell has been shaped in order to maximise flexibility and comfort, while simultaneously taking strength and durability requirements into account.
Exclusively from Konfurb throughout Australasia
Reddot Award winner – 2015
- Indicative weight rating: 150kg
- Indicative sitting hours: 3-4
- Back size (mm): 420w / 405h
- Seat size (mm): 460w / 430d
- Seat height (mm): 450h
- Overall size (mm): 540w / 500d / 845h
- 100% polypropylene
- Strong 12mm solid sled base frame
- Quality polished stainless steel or powder coated frame finishes
- Stackable (refer specifications)
NB: It is recommended when stacking Fly chairs with seat upholstery they be fitted with plastic under seat covers to avoid becoming marked, dented or damaged.
- Fly seat upholstery (fabric excluded)
- Fully upholstered chair (fabric excluded)
- Linkers for Fly Sled base chairs (2pcs/chair) (indent)
- Trolley (indent only)
- Alternative shell & frame colours (MOQ and selected colours only apply)
- Plastic under seat cover
Recommended safe stack heights for storage & handling:
- Floor stacking height - 8 chairs or 5 with seat pads
- Trolley stacking height - 12 chairs or 7 with seat pads
Not what you're looking for? Send us an enquiry!