We Specialise in Modern Office Fitouts in Auckland
Welcome to Hurdley’s Office Furniture; we are one of Auckland and New Zealand’s best suppliers of commercial office fitouts and we’d love to help you make your dream office a reality.
Our team is passionate about providing each and every customer with an exceptional service. We promise to work alongside you to listen to all of your requirements and do our very best to design a custom office fitout that will tick all of your boxes in terms of style, functionality and budget. Read More
Are you updating or moving your current workspace?
If so, we understand how stressed you may be feeling. The good news is that we’re here to take the burden of planning your re-design away from you. Commercial office fitouts is our area of speciality and we love working with our clients to help ensure their new office furniture matches their vision for the space.
Talk to the team here at Hurdley’s Office Furniture and tell us about the final look you’d like to achieve. We’ll then be able to better understand what kind of furniture you need, what style you prefer, and what kind of vibe you’d like to create in your workspace environment.
The following are just some of the pieces of furniture that we can fit in your new office space;
- Standing Desks
- Standing Workstations
- Inline Desks
- Office Desks
- Straight Desks
- Pod Desks
- Boardroom & Meeting Tables
- Bar Leaners
- Cafe Tables
- Coffee & Laptop Tables
- Kneeling Chairs
- Mesh Task Chairs
- Operator & Task Chairs
- Architectural & Specialist Chairs
- Executive Chairs
- Eames Replica Chairs
- Meeting room & Visitor Chairs
- Cafe & Bar Stools
- Bookcases & Wall Units
- Office accessories such as glassboards and whiteboards
Does it matter what your office looks like?
The appearance and functionality of your office space will contribute to how successful your business is so it’s essential that you get things right.
The following are just some of the elements that should be taken into consideration when it comes to planning a new office fitout;
- You should love the layout of your office and everything should have its own place. Where you place your desk and chair will have a huge impact on your productivity levels so it’s essential that they’re not placed in a way that will hinder your movement or workflow. The space you choose for your new storage fixtures such as filing cabinets and bookcases should be decided upon after you decide where the desk and chair will go.
These elements are even more important when it comes to commercial office fit outs as the requirements of multiple people need to be considered.
- Introducing as much natural light as possible is one of the best ways to increase the energy levels, concentration and morale within an office environment. When it comes to designing your space, you don’t want to place any of your new office furniture in a way that will reduce light or create shadows.
We’ve got a range of office furniture that’s bright, modern and designed to create a real statement look in a room that’s flooded with natural light. From white minimalistic straight desks to mesh task chairs and standing desks, you’ll find the perfect range of office furniture for a modern fitout here at Hurdley’s Office Furniture.
Have a question? Call Us Now
Need more info on our products? Want to know more about how we can help you get all of the furniture you need for your new office space? Get in touch with us now by calling 09 522 2090. Read Less