- Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Hurdleys.
- Product that may be received damaged due to transport will be repaired or replaced subject to discussion and assessment of damage. Please notify us of damages as soon as possible.
- All goods must be inspected for damage before signing the delivery docket. Hurdleys cannot make a claim to a carrier on your behalf once the goods have been signed as having been received in 'Good order and condition'
- Any damage to goods must be noted on the delivery docket at the time of receipt and all claims must be lodged with Hurdleys within 48 hrs of receiving the goods.
- No returns or refunds are allowed on customised products. No refunds will be made for any freight.
- No refunds are offered on change of mind purchases. Any refunds made will be in the form of a Hurdleys store credit.
- Clearance items: All sales are final and not able to be returned.