- Online orders may come flatpacked and require assembly.
- Additional charges may apply for rural and Waiheke Island customers .
- Hurdleys are not responsible for any part deliveries or delay in delivery of goods as a result of events outside of our control.
- All goods must be inspected for damage before signing the delivery docket. Hurdleys cannot make a claim to a carrier on your behalf once the goods have been signed as having been received in 'Good order and condition'
- Any damage to goods must be noted on the delivery docket at the time of receipt and all claims must be lodged with Hurdleys within 48 hrs of receiving the goods.
- Estimated delivery times: We'll let you know your approximate delivery date when we receive your order. Some larger items are delivered using a furniture carrier.